Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back to School - Crayon Craze Bow

I can't believe the summer is almost half over... where has June gone????  I'm trying my best to s-t-r-e-t-c-h every single minute from every day!!!  Time just seems to fly by no matter how hard I try to make it stop.  As much as I'm trying NOT to think about school starting again, I have to prepare for it anyway.  I love to make Mallory several new outfits to wear back to school and having the perfect bow to match is always a priority.  Well, I've designed a back-to-school bow I'm calling Crayon Craze.   I think you're going to love it!  It doesn't need a particular outfit... it will go with EVERYTHING!!!

I am super excited about this bow!!!  It's definitely a work of art!!!

Filled with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple ribbon-created crayons, this bow is ADORABLE and very UNIQUE!

Order yours today!!!

I'm linking up here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment