Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Burgandy Bliss

Two new bows have debuted at Mandy Jane!  Both combine burgandy and white for a stunning look!

The first bow adds zebra print, black tulle, and bling for lots of pizazz!!




The 2nd bow is simply made with only burgandy and white, but don't let it's simple color scheme disappoint... it's packed with layers and layers of ribbons and fullness!



This bow is a perfect School Spirit Bow!!  It can be made in all school colors!!!

These will be for sale in my new ETSY shop!!!

Yep, that's right!  Little by little, I'm adding my bows to a new Mandy Jane Etsy shop!  I'm going to see how well they do and might transfer all my bows from the Big Cartel site at some point.  I'll defiinitely keep you posted so you'll know where to find me.  For now you can still order from this blog, from my Big Cartel site, from my facebook page, and from the new ETSY site!

No comments:

Post a Comment