Monday, July 25, 2011

Custom Ladybug Bow for a sweet lil lady

I had so much fun making this cute little bow to match the dress one special little lady is going to wear on her birthday.  Her mom found my original ladybug bow in my Etsy shop.  Instead of the green zebra print ribbon, she chose to use lime green with white dots.  I just love how it came together!!!

She sent me this picture of the dress she plans to wear for her birthday.  I was amazed at how well it matched my ladybug bow!!!

And, I LOVE her choice to put the lime green dot in place of the green zebra print.

It's amazing to see what one ribbon change can do to a bow and how quickly you can transform an entire look!
If you have any outfits you'd like to have bows made to match, please let me know.  I specialize in custom creations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment